Sunday, March 30, 2008

A Week Of Destiny's Child Headlines

It seems this week has been filled with Destiny's Child member news. Instead of posting different posts I've decided to bundle it =)

Earlier this week we posted an article about a new Beyonce song leak 'Beautiful Nightmare'. The 'Deja Vu' singer posted on her official website saying "it's a demo i've been working on ... for possible inclusion on my new album". she continues "it's not time for my music, if you want to hear some good music listen to my girls".

She's referring to Kelly Rowland who re-released her 'Ms Kelly' this week in a online "dive deluxe" edition. And 3rd member Michelle Williams who is releasing her new single this Monday via the internet titled 'We Break The Dawn' off her album to be released in August titled 'Unexpected'.

Finally she refers to younger singer Solange Knowles who is currently getting ready to release her sophomore album 'Soul Angel & The Hadley Street Dreams' with first single to be titled 'I Decided'. "It's already one of my new favourites" the singer adds.

Many news sites are reporting that this was a deliberate attempt to derail her former bandmates careers and comparing Beyonce to Diana Ross and her fiascoes with the Supremes. My opinion? Rubbish! It's good to see all the girls out there doing their own thing!

No comments: